Schools and Colleges
"Our mission is to mobilise 100,000 young people towards
employability & prosperity."
miFuture Foundation is a Social Enterprise that brings the miFuture app and employability support to education and community partners.
With miFuture app we deliver personalised career opportunities to the hands of young people leaving education, and those who are not in employment, education or training (NEET).
Our Foundation is driven to make an impact to young people, unemployment and the Welsh economy as a whole. We engaging and mobilise those leaving education, furthest from the labour market and those in generational poverty.
At miFuture Foundation we are on a mission to help schools, colleges and alternative provision deliver personalised and digital careers session to over 100,000 school leavers. That's why we provide a cost effective and an innovative solution direct to learners or through staff training.
Do you provide careers support or intervention for young people?
The miFuture app allows you to achieve Gatsby, WBQ and employability benchmarks and criteria, whilst also empowering your learners to take control of their career destinations.
We want to work with you and help provide digital engagement and support for those about to leave education, those unsure of options or are furthest from the labour market. Let's do it together!
We believe all young people deserve access to employment, education, training and career progression in a format that empowers and supports them in a digital age – do you?
With miFuture, your learners will:
• Log a personal skills audit
• Record achievements & qualifications
• Keep all information in one protected place
• See relevant local job, course, training and volunteering positions
• Create instant downloadable CV to email, send and print from their phone.
• Understand where they ‘fit’ in the world of work and what opportunities are available
All within one lesson:
• We come to you and deliver on site - only Wi-Fi and the young person’s device needed
• Achieve WBQ, Gatsby and Employability Framework objectives, our background is in teaching so we understand the criteria you need to achieve.
• Free download and registration, we'd never charge a young person to use our app
• Reduce time spent on supporting young people in finding opportunities for completion of their studies
• Reduce the time subject teachers and support staff are spending on supporting CV and application writing
• Support you in playing your part in reducing poverty and increasing Gen Z employment levels in Wales