About our terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions of use, together with the documents referred to in them (together the “Conditions”), set out the terms which apply to your use of and access to www.miFuture.co.uk, any subdomain or any such related “Website” and/or mobile application for such site (together the ““Website””) whether as a guest or registered user.
- By accessing or using the “Website” you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Conditions (and any documents referred to in them). If you do not agree to be bound by these Conditions (or any part of them) please do not use or access this “Website”.
- The “Website” is owned by miFuture Group Ltd (“We/ miFuture/ our”), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09590463 whose registered office is situated at 18 Commercial St, Tynant, Beddau, CF38 2DB. The term “you” refers to the individual user wishing to access and/or use the ““Website””.
Use and restrictions on use
- We permit you to use the ““Website”” only in accordance with these Conditions (and any documents referred to herein). Use of the “Website” in any other way, including in contravention of any restriction on use set out in these Conditions, is not permitted. If you do not agree with the applicable terms you may not use the “Website”. In particular and without limitation, as a condition of your use of the “Website” you agree:
- not to use the “Website” to carry out or promote any activity that is unlawful in any way under any applicable law; and
- not to use the “Website” for any purpose that is prohibited by these Conditions.
Accuracy of information and availability of the “Website”
- While miFuture has taken care in the preparation of the Website, the “Website” and any content thereon (including any information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons whether regarding or relating to miFuture or any third party products and services available through the “Website”, together “Content”), are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we make no representations, endorsements, warranties or guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, that the “Website” and any Content thereon is accurate, complete, up-to-date, secure, of satisfactory quality, fit for any particular purpose or compatible with any third party systems. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- While we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content on the “Website” is accurate, please note that the Content is not intended to constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. Any reliance that you may place on the Content on the “Website” is at your own risk.
- While we try to make sure that the “Website” is available for your use, we do not promise that the “Website” is or will be available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the “Website”. If you have any difficulties using the “Website”, please contact us.
Copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights
- References in these Conditions to “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, patents, rights in inventions, rights in confidential information, know-how, trade secrets, trade marks, service marks, trade names, design rights, rights in get-up, database rights, rights in data, domain names, rights in computer software and all similar rights of whatever nature and, in each case: (i) whether registered or not, (ii) including any applications to protect or register such rights, (iii) including all renewals and extensions of such rights or applications, (iv) whether vested, contingent or future and (v) wherever in the world they exist.
- Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the “Website” and all Content presented on the “Website”, together with all Intellectual Property Rights therein, are owned by miFuture, our working partners, our licensors or all (as applicable). Such Intellectual Property Rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any such Intellectual Property Rights in connection with these Conditions. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- The “Website” and the Content thereon are available for browsing and reference purposes only and nothing in these Conditions grants you any legal rights to access or use the “Website” or any Content thereon for any other purposes. You may not use the “Website” or any Content thereon for any further or additional uses, and in particular may not reproduce or otherwise make available the same in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of miFuture, our partners, or our licensors (if applicable). In addition, none of the Content on the “Website” may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without our prior express written permission.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this “Website” (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the “Website”; and
- prevent or suspend your access to the “Website” if you do not comply with any part of these Conditions, any terms or policies to which they refer, or any applicable law; and
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the “Website” (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the “Website”.
- withdraw the promotion of your opportunity if it is deemed unfit for school leavers and young people, their safety adn wellbeing is paramount and will supersede any relationship with organisations
Links and third party sites
- In order to provide increased value to you, we may provide links or references on the “Website” (including banner and pop-up advertising) to third party “Website”s or resources for you to access at your sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that miFuture has no control over and is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the availability of such external sites or resources;
- the privacy practices of such “Website”s;
- the content of such “Website”s, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials, services or information on or available from such “Website”s or resources;
- any use others make of such “Website”s or resources; or
- any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use by you of or reliance by you on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials, services or information available on such external “Website”s or resources.
- The display of any link and/or reference to any third party “Website” or resource does not mean that we endorse that “Website” or resource or any materials, services or information available on or through it. Any reliance you place on such a link or reference is done at your own risk
- Your use of a third party “Website” or resource may be governed by the terms and conditions of such “Website” or resource. It is your responsibility to ensure that such terms and conditions are acceptable to you.
- You may link to the homepage of the “Website” from another “Website” provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not present or establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and to require you to immediately remove any link to the “Website” at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Your miFuture account
- You may need a miFuture account in order to use some of our services. You may create a miFuture account or have one assigned to you by an administrator.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures (“Account Information”), you must treat such Account Information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your Account Information you should promptly notify us.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Conditions.
Application swipes and partner enquiries through the “Website”
- Our “Website” allows employability recruiters, known herein as (“Advertiser(s)”) to advertise their career opportunities to potential candidates. If you are a potential opportunity seeking candidate, you can access and search their listings on the miFuture App.
- Once you have discovered an opportunity that suits your requirements, you can swipe to begin the application process to notify the Advertiser of the relevant property. By “swiping right” you are authorising us to:
- notify the relevant Advertiser(s) that you are interested in their opportunity; and
- pass your details to the relevant Advertiser(s) so they can contact you in relation to the opportunity you have enquired about/ applied for.
- You must be a registered user of our “Website” in accordance with clause 8 in order for us to pass your details to the Advertiser.
- Making an enquiry through the “Website” under clause 9.2 above does not give rise to any legal obligation or commitment to be given the opportunity or obligation to accept the position.
- Once we have passed your details to the Advertiser(s) any further correspondence relating to the opportunity will be dealt with by such Advertiser(s). We will have no further involvement in, and accept no responsibility or liability in relation to, such further correspondence between you and any such Advertiser(s).
- It is your responsibility to request your information be forgotten and destroyed by the Advertiser(s) if you are unsuccessful or no longer wish to apply for the position/ opportunity. We recommend you take this action to protect your own data.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- miFuture do not own or manage any of the opportunity listed on our “Website” unless expressed as so with our Logo. We are not, nor will we ever be, a party to any recruitment process, application or preceding interview or any other recruitment related agreement that is or may exist from time to time between you and any Advertiser(s). miFuture accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of any aspects of any such property related agreement that may exist between you and an Advertiser.
- In no event will miFuture or any miFuture group company be liable to any user of the “Website”, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the “Website”, or with reliance on any Content available on or through the “Website”, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, data, goodwill, sales, business, revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity, reputation (in all these cases whether direct or indirect), any business interruption (whether direct or indirect), or any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage.
- miFuture does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in this “Website” will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this “Website” or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy and/or reliability of the same. To the fullest extent permitted by law, miFuture excludes all conditions, warranties and/or representations, whether express or implied, which may apply to the “Website” or any Content on it.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit miFuture’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- We do not guarantee that the “Website” will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your device in order to access the “Website” and you should use your own virus protection software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or any other technologically harmful material that may infect you due to your use of the “Website”.
- We will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labour disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
- Unenforceable provisions – If any part of these Conditions (or any terms and conditions relating to a service referred to in the “Website”) should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, such terms or condition shall be deleted and severed from the rest of the relevant terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Compliance with law – The “Website” has been prepared, and is intended for use, in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you access the “Website” from locations outside of England and Wales, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- Rights of third parties – No one other than you or us has any right to enforce any of these Conditions.
- Variation – These Conditions are 1st May 2018. No changes to these Conditions are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Conditions from time to time. Our new Conditions will be displayed on the “Website” and by continuing to use and access the “Website” following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
- These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.